Stony Brook University for Stony Brook University: Not all SHEroes Wear Capes
A program to connect SBU female students/alumni to women in the workplaces and the unique situations they might encounter throughout their careers.
• Kimberly Dixon – Director of Employer Engagement & Diversity Recruitment
• Elizabeth Moon – Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications
John Jay College of Criminal Justice for Career FIT(ness)
A partnership with agencies to provide virtual at home workouts to prepare students for physical agility tests for future careers in law enforcement.
• Kristina Simonsen – Associate Director of Employer Relations
Sarah Lawrence College for Personal Branding
An initiative focused around the importance of students marketing themselves professional across platforms that offered one on one personal branding appointments and other opportunities to hear from recruiting experts across campus and within the larger alumni, parent, and friend communtity.
• Jamie Jordan – Assistant Director of Career Services
• Angela Cherubini – Director, Career Services