UPCOMING VIRTUAL EVENTS
Reimagining Employer Engagement & Celebrating our ALVA COOPER AWARD Winners
- Friday, May 6, 2022 | 10 AM – 1:30 PM | Virtual (Zoom)
- Register under Upcoming Events
RECENT VIRTUAL EVENT RECORDINGS
- RECORDING OF 10/30/2021 MNYCCPOA FALL CONFERENCE: The New Normal: Adapting and Upskilling Our Careers During a Time of Uncertainty
- Access Passcode: 06?4UtwP
- RECORDING OF 7/30/2021 EVENT: Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable: A Workshop for Allies and Advocates in Career Services
- RECORDING OF 5/1/2021 EVENT: Coffee Chat with the President
- Password: MNYCCPOACoffeChat2020!
- RECORDING OF 4/17/2021 EVENT: MNYCCPOA & COVID 19: Best Practices for Working Remotely and Serving Students (with special guests: Dr. Kristina Hallett, and Bless Vaidian)
- Password: MNYCCPOABestPractices2020!
We invite you to attend our one-day programs which are held three times a year. Programs are designed to give our members and other interested participants information about various careers, employment trends and professional development topics of interest to career professionals.
Members are needed to participate in planning upcoming programs. Each program committee meets once to design the day’s event. Individuals can select to participate by helping to make site arrangements, get speakers, design the mailing or handle registration.
PROGRAM SUGGESTIONS NEEDED!
If you have a program suggestion or you wish to volunteer to work on a program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com